- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (the reader) and Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment.
This following sets out the terms and conditions on which you may use the content on Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment www.doctorbruno.in and www.doctorbruno.net website, mobile browser site, in store Applications and other digital publishing services owned by Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment Private Limited, all the services herein will be referred to as Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment Content Services.
2) Registration Access and Use
We welcome users to register on our digital platforms. We offer the below mentioned registration services which may be subject to change in the future. All changes will be appended in the terms and conditions page and communicated to existing users by email.
Registration services are offered for individual subscribers only.
On registration, we expect you to provide Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment with an accurate and complete information of the compulsory fields. We also expect you to keep the information secure, specifically access passwords and payment information. Kindly update the information periodically to keep your account relevant. Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment will rely on any information you provide to us.
Each registration is for a single user only. On registration, you will choose a user name and password (“ID”). You are not allowed to share your ID or give access to your account to anyone else.
You are responsible for all the use of doctorbruno.net premium service made by you or anyone else using your ID and for preventing unauthorised use of your ID. If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorised use of your ID or any payment information, you must notify Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment immediately by contacting us at www.doctorbruno.net We recommend that you do not select an obvious user password (such as your name) and that you change it regularly.
If you provide Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment with an email address that will result in any messages Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment may send you being sent to you via a network or device operated or owned by a third party (e.g. your employer or college) then you promise that you are entitled to receive those messages. To ensure email’s land in your inbox, you will add the doctorbruno receipt id to your safe list. You also agree that Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment may stop sending messages to you without notifying you.
Important – Kindly note
- As a registered user of or subscriber to doctorbruno.net you may choose to use doctorbruno.net’s “Remember me” log in feature that enables you to be logged in automatically to doctorbruno.net whenever you visit doctorbruno.net without having to manually log in each time. We recommend that you do not enable this feature on any computer that is or may be used by anyone other than you in order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to both your subscription details and features of doctorbruno.net personal to you.
4) User Generated Content
doctorbruno.net includes comments sections, blogs and other interactive features that allow interaction between users and between users and Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment. We call the information posted by or contributed by users “User Generated Content” or “UGC”.
If you wish to view or participate by way of UGC then you must comply with specific rules and guidelines. We also recommend that you read our Comments Guidelines which provide further guidance in relation to commenting on doctorbruno.net.
You are responsible for all the content of any of your UGC that you or we publish. You are financially responsible to us for any claim against us by any third party that your UGC is not in accordance with the UGC policy
You further agree that you will:
* Only publish UGC that is your original content and will not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party when publishing UGC. Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication.
* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC with recommendations to buy or not buy a particular share or other investment or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any share or other investment.
* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC that is threatening, offensive, libellous, indecent or otherwise unlawful.
* Not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, for example, comments which make attacks on the grounds of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
* Respectfully challenge different points of view but not personally attack other commentators.
* Not disguise the origin of any UGC and not impersonate any person or entity (including Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any connection with any person or entity.
* Not post or otherwise publish any UGC unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic.
* Not post or transmit any UGC that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of doctorbruno.net or any computer software or equipment.
* Not collect or store other users personal data.
* Not restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
* Comply with the guidelines for commenting set out in our Commenting FAQ.
It is not possible for Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment to fully monitor all UGC published on doctorbruno.net but where we have actually received notice of any UGC that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review that UGC, decide whether to remove it from doctorbruno.net and act accordingly. This may include banning a user from participation in UGC on doctorbruno.net. If you believe that any UGC published on doctorbruno.net infringes any legal rights that you may have or is not allowed under these terms and conditions, please notify us immediately with specific details by contacting us at doctorbruno.name
5) Third Party Sites and Services
- www.doctorbruno.in and www.doctorbruno.net may contain links to other Internet websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties, including websites of our advertisers and sponsors (what we call “Third Party Sites”), either directly or through frames. Third Party Sites also include co-branded with Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment and so include Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment’s trade marks.
doctorbruno.net contains advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on doctorbruno.net complies with international and national law. Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising, incorrect links or sponsorship material.
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from doctorbruno.net belongs to Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment or its suppliers or contributors. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with the software. Do not install or use any of this software unless you agree to such licence agreement. Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment is not responsible for any technical or other issues that may happen if you download third party software.
6) Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
If you are a user whose principal address or principal use of Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment Digital services occurs in any jurisdiction across the world then these terms and conditions will be subject to Indian law. In this case, to the extent possible in the applicable jurisdiction, both you and we agree that the competent courts in Chennai, India will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- You may not license or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any individual, organization or entity but if we do so we will ensure that any company/individual/entity to whom we transfer our rights or obligations will continue to honour your rights under them. Any resultant changes to the terms and conditions will be intimated to you via email and updated on this website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment Private Limited for your use of the Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment website, Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment mobile and other digital products and services from Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment. They supersede all previous communications, representations and arrangements, either written or oral.
8) Content ownership
All Content created and published on the digital platforms under the url http://www.doctorbruno.net the mobile browser site, applications, Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment E-paper belong to Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment Private Limited and its licensors who own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) No intellectual property rights in any of the content are transferred to you while you consume the content on this platform. and “Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment” are registered trade marks of Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment Private Limited and you may not use them without prior written permission from Advanced Brain and Spine Treatment. You are permitted to use the content on this platform only as set out in our Copyright Policy.
9). Changes to Terms and Conditions and Validity
- These terms and conditions were published on 1st June 2016 and replace with immediate effect the terms and conditions previously published.